In order to comply with DevMC’s Terms and Conditions, all User-generated Content must comply with the Rules.
DevMC reserves the right to modify and/or remove any Content uploaded to the platform for any reason. DevMC reserves the right to introduce new rules at any time, without notice, which may apply to already published Content at the discretion of the DevMC Administration.
If you find any violations of these Rules, you can report it to the DevMC Administration directly, or send an email to [email protected].
- 2.1 Registration and/or authorization on DevMC, means automatic acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and DevMC Rules, as well as their compliance, which are publicly available on the Internet at: https://devmc.org/info/terms and https://devmc.org/info/rules, respectively.
- 2.2 To register on DevMC, the User must provide a valid email address.
- 2.3 The choice of a name (nickname) of the User and an avatar is the exclusive right of the User. DevMC reserves the right to take measures to stop using a nickname or avatar if its use violates generally accepted moral and ethical standards or is offensive to other DevMC users.
- 2.4 When registering, the User agrees to receive electronic messages, letters and other types of mailings of information content.
- 3.1 By posting Content to DevMC, You represent that You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to store, use and distribute the Content uploaded under Your Account.
- 3.2 Content containing sexual or explicit material, promoting or spreading hateful behavior, focusing on subjects such as alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, as well as excessive amounts of profanity is prohibited from posting on DevMC.
- 4.1 Description of the Resource should contain full information about all its features, as well as requirements for installation and use.
- 4.2 Any hosted Resource on DevMC may be removed with or without prior notice, in case the DevMC Administration considers it to be malicious.
- 4.3 If the published Resource somehow copies the functionality of an already published Resource on DevMC, the Administration reserves the right to reject its publication.
- 4.4 In the event that the Resource code is deliberately obfuscated (obfuscated), the DevMC Administration reserves the right to reject the publication of the Resource, or request the source code of the Resource for verification.